COMMENT UTILISER VOTRE MACHINE A PAIN
Before the plug:
● Make sure the electricity you use is the same as
indicated in your device.
● This device complies with Directive 89/336/EEC EEC
Before using your bread machine for the first time:
● Remove all packaging and all labels, if applicable.
● Wash all parts of the device (see "Cleaning").
How to measure ingredients:
It is extremely important to accurately measure all the ingredients to be used for
Do not mix metric and imperial. Use a measuring system or other.
● ALWAYS MEASURE liquid ingredients with the transparent measuring cup
provided graduated. The liquid should just reach the mark on the cup at eye level,
not below or above it.
● ALWAYS USE liquids that are room temperature or 20 ° C,
unless the bread is prepared with the rapid cycle of one hour.
Follow instructions in the cookbook.
● ALWAYS USE the measuring spoon provided to measure larger quantities
small dry ingredients and liquids. For 1 teaspoon, fill flush and smooth top.
For 1 / 2 teaspoon, measure up to the line.