1 Do not touch an antenna line or the monitor when lightning.
This may be the cause of an electric shock.
2. In case that cable passes through a hole or touches a metal part,
protect it appropriately.
3. Keep the battery out of children's reach.
If a child swallows it, consult with a doctor right away.
4. While driving, keep the sound volume at a proper level.
A loud sound may distract driving and it may be the cause of an accident.
5. Do ask a experienced technician to install this product.
Skilled technique and experience are required to install and wire.
For your safety, ask a sales agency to do those kinds of works.
6. Protect the power cord so that it does not get walked on or pinched,
particularly at the plug, convenience receptacles and the connecting
point from the device.
7. Only use attachments/accessories designated by the manufacturer.
8. Use the product only with the cart, stand, tripod, bracket or table des-
ignated by the manufacturer or sold with the device. When the cart is
used, be careful not to get injured from the cart with the device tip-
9. Unplug the device during thunder storms or when not used for a long
period of time.
10. All services must be done by a qualified service personnel. Service is
required when the apparatus has been damaged in any way, such as
damaged power-supply cord or plug, liquid spilled on product or
objects fallen on the device, exposure to rain or moisture, abnormal
operation or when the product has been dropped.