STBY : RED
PWR : GREEN
• When connecting the power to the main system,
red LED of STBY lights on.
• Press the Power
button, the ON/OFF can be
• At the power ON, green LED of PWR lights on.
When power of the main system is turned on or
off, the picture sometimes flicker, which is normal.
• Press the TV/AV (or AV) button repeatedly.
Mode is changed.
TV (LAM-N760SP) t AV1 IN t AV2 IN...
• In " TV " display mode, a channel number
displays. Besides, AV1/AV2 displays.
• If power is supplied to the main system, the TV
memorizes the previous status and makes
• Unless Mode Display Window does work for
about 5 seconds, it disappear automatically.
Adjusting the volume
Press the b b or B B buttons to adjust the sound level.
The minimum volume is 0 and the maximum vol-
ume is 30.
When you turn the unit off, the current volume
level is automatically memorized.
Press the A.MUTE on the remote control to cut the
sound. To cancel it, press again.