Installation order for the stand
(Rear seat monitor)
1. First, separate the head rest A.
Refer to your car's user guide.
2. Insert the head rest A into the a hole placed on
the up side of the section-mount cradle.
3. Install the head rest A into the a hole placed on
the up side of the seat.
4. Drive the enclosed screws into the unit.
5. While putting the Stand screw into a hole
placed on the bottom side of the unit, adjust
installation height and angle.
Adjust the angle of the unit to reach a seat in order
to prevent trembling by the vibration of a vehicle.
After adjusting the angle, surely screw to fix it.
While driving, this may be the cause of an accident
by its bolting.