READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USE
To reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, or injury to persons when using
the washer, follow basic precautions, including the following:
• Do not install or store the washer where it will
be exposed to the weather.
• Do not tamper with controls.
• Do not repair or replace any part of the washer
or attempt any servicing unless specifically
recommended in the user-maintenance
instructions or published user-repair instructions
that you understand and have the skills to carry
• Keep the area underneath and around your
appliances free of combustible materials such as
lint, paper, rags, chemicals, etc.
• Close supervision is necessary if this appliance
is used by or near children.
Do not allow children to play on, with, or inside
this or any other appliance.
• Do not leave the washer door open.
An open door could entice children to hang on
the door or crawl inside the washer.
• Never reach into washer while it is moving. Wait
until the drum has completely stopped.
• The laundry process can reduce the flame
retardant of fabrics.
This appliance must be grounded. In the event of malfunction or breakdown, grounding will reduce the risk
of electric shock by providing a path of least resistance for electric current. This appliance is equipped with
a cord having an equipment-grounding conductor and grounding plug. The plug must be plugged into an
appropriate outlet that is properly installed and grounded in accordance with all local codes and ordinance.
• Do not use an adapter or otherwise defeat the grounding plug.
• If you don't have the proper outlet, consult an electrician.
mproper connection of the equipment-grounding conductor can result in risk of electric
shock. Check with a qualified electrician or serviceman if you are in doubt as to whether the appliance is
properly grounded. Do not modify the plug provided with the appliance - if it does not fit the outlet, have a
proper outlet installed by a qualified electrician.
For your safety, the information in this manual must be followed to minimize
the risk of fire or explosion, electric shock, or to prevent property damage,
personal injury, or loss of life.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
• Do not wash or dry articles that have been
cleaned in, washed in, soaked in, or spotted with
combustible or explosive substances (such as
wax, oil, paint, gasoline, degreasers, dry-
cleaning solvents, kerosene, etc.) which may
ignite or explode.
• To avoid such a result, carefully follow the
garment manufacturer's wash and care
• Do not slam the washer door closed or try to
force the door open when locked. This could
result in damage to the washer.
• To minimize the possibility of electric shock,
unplug this appliance from the power supply or
disconnect the washer at the household
distribution panel by removing the fuse or
switching off the circuit breaker before
attempting any maintenance or cleaning.
• Never attempt to operate this appliance if it is
damaged, malfunctioning, partially
disassembled, or has missing or broken parts,
including a damaged cord or plug.