The second step of your installation
should be to remove any packing material from the oven before you install
1. Remove all tape from around the oven.
2. Open the oven door and remove packaging
and oven racks inside the oven.
3. Door removal is not a requirement
of the oven, but is an added convenience.
To remove the door, follow
the steps below.
Fully open the door.
Pull the hinge locks
down toward (Fig.l) the
door frame, to the
Firmly grasp both sides of the door at the top.
Close door to the door removal
which is approximately
5 degrees. (refer to the Fig.2)
up and out until the
hinge arm is clear of the slot.
4. Place the oven on a table or platform
even with the cutout opening.
(table or platform
for a single built-in
oven, 3251bs [147Kg]
for a double
5. Remove the metal bottom trim from the oven. It will be installed at the end of the installation
process. The trim
and taped to the top of the unit.
or melting may occur.
• DO NOT remove
on the side
- These spacers center the oven in the space
provided. The oven must be centered to prevent
excess heat buildup that may result in heat damage
• Do not lift the door by the handle.
• The oven door is very heavy. Be sure you have a firm
grip before lifting the oven door off the hinges.
Use caution when lifting. It is recommended
people lift and position the oven into the cabinet
opening. Failure to follow this instruction can result in
back or other injury. Wear gloves to protect hands
from any sharp edges.
• Do not lay the oven door on its handle. This may cause
dents or scratches.