ow to use washer
• After selecting the spin course, the spin speed
can be chosen by pressing the spin button.
1. Spin selection
• Spin Speed is available according to
the program as follows.
- Cotton, Synthetic, Hand Wash/Wool,
Rinse+Spin, Quick 30, Baby Care
Rinse Hold – No Spin – 400 – 800 – 1000
Rinse Hold – No Spin – 400 – 800
2. No spin
• If No spin is selected, the washer stops
after draining water.
3. Rinse Hold
• Rinse Hold is selected by pressing the
spin button repeatedly this function
leaves clothes in the machine;
suspended in the water after a rinse
without entering into spin.
• To proceed through to a drain or spin,
once the rinse hold function is completed
using to Program dial and Spin button to
the required program.
The required lamp will light up for
• Favorite program is function usage
memory on process washing. If you
have to use this all function again,
Favorite function help to easy washing
1. Normal Program
• After select Cotton program and push Start
the program as follows. Favorite program
will be memo Cotton program after program
is finished 1 time. Next time use Favorite
program and push Start Button.
2. Favorite Program
• After push ON/OFF button, choose Favorite
program, set program and push Start Button.
Favorite program will be memo all program.
Next time use Favorite program and push
**This program will memo previous program only