ow to use washer
2. Time Dealy
Preparing washing before starting
- Turn on the water tap.
- Load laundry and close the door.
- Place the detergent and fabric softener in
• How to set "Time Delay"
- Press Power button.
- Turn the Program dial to select
the program you require.
- Press Time Delay button and set the
- Press the Start/Pause button.
• If Time Delay button is pressed, "3:00" is
displayed. The maximum delayed time is
19 hours and the minimum time is
• Each pressing of the button advances on
time delay by one hour.
• To cancel the time delay, press the Power
• Time Delay is 'expected time' from the
present to the completion of washing cycle
or selected process (Wash, Rinse, Spin).
• According to the condition of water supply
and temperature, the delayed time and the
actual washing time may vary.
• By pressing the Temp. button, the water
temperature can be selected.
- 30˚C / 40˚C / 60˚C / 95˚C
• Water temperature can be selected
according to the program.
The required temperature lamp will light up for
For the more detailed information, please refer
to the page14.