Installing the vacuum tubes
1. Before installing, the vacuum tubes should be protected from sunshine. Otherwise you may be burned during
2. Put the wind shroud on a vacuum tube (Fig. A).
3. Insert the vacuum tube with even force while rotating to turn it into the seal rings. The direction of the
resultant force should be consistent with the axis of the vacuum tube.
4. Put the tail-holder into the tailstock (Fig. B) and then fasten the vacuum tube on the tail-holder (Fig. C).
5. The insertion depth of the vacuum tube into the seal ring should be about 1cm. Push the wind shroud onto the
water tank to plug the joint (Fig. D).
6. When installing the vacuum tubes, one tube should be installed on each side of the water tank first so that the
water tank and bracket can be positioned as a whole.
1. Check if the seal rings in the tank holes are all ready, if the sealing planes are clean, free of foreign bodies and
2. Put the wind shroud on the open end of the vacuum tube with the inclined plane downward and to a position
about 10cm to the tube end. Before installing, wet the tube end with water to facilitate installation.
Corking up position