Assembling the bracket
See the attached paper in the bracket packing case for assembly drawing and packing list of the bracket.
Securing the bracket
1. Recommend you to secure the legs of the water heater on a foundation with embedded irons. You can also
make cement bricks, attach expansion bolts in the cements and fix the heater legs on the expansion bolts.
2. Adjust the height of the bracket using the hard, waterproof spacers to ensure levelness of the water tank as
well as even the load of each leg.
1. Ensure close contact of all legs of the water heater with the support plane. No legs are allowed to hang in the
air as this may cause deformation of the bracket and thus damage the water heater.
2. In the areas where typhoon happens frequently, fix the water tank and bracket firmly on the roof with wire
3. The water heater must be installed stably and firmly. Otherwise serious damage or injury may occur in bad
Installing the water tank
1. Take the water tank from the packing case and remove the nuts and shims attached to the bolts on both sides
of the tank.
2. Insert the bolts on the bottom of the tank into the long holes in the tank support of the bracket and attach the
shims and nuts.
1. To reduce scratching, remove the protective plastic film from the water tank after the installation is finished.
Never use sharp tools such as wallpaper knives to remove the film.
2. The assembly of the water tank is realized by bolt connection and nut fixing. Tighten all nuts after the
assembly of whole water heater is finished.
3. When installing the water tank, please keep the center lines of the connection holes of the vacuum tubes
parallel with the
oblique-pulling posts of the bracket.