Before use · Installation instructions
To ensure correct and safe use of the water heater, here we inform the users seriously to contact professional
service agents appointed by Haier for installation and services. Haier is not responsible for incorrect installation of
the water heater. To contact Haier headquarter, please dial: 4006 999 999
This product is an insured product. Please set your mind at ease when you are using it.
Prior to installing and using the water heater, please read the following contents carefully. Please retain this
manual properly for future reference.
1. Upon unpacking, please check against the packing list in this manual.
2. Improper use of the water heater may cause serious burns. Be sure to take a shower or wash after mixing the
hot water with cold water.
3. To ensure normal use, never refit it or block the ventilation pipe and overflow pipe. Otherwise the water tank
will shrink due to negative pressure.
Selection of installation location
1. In areas where lightning strikes frequently occur, the water heater shall be installed within the lightning proof
range of the building.
2. The orientation range of the water heater: 10 degrees south by east to 15 degrees south by west.
3. There should be no shading objects in the front of the installation location of the water heater. If there is a
shading object, the distance between it and the water heater should be longer than L.
(where H: height of the shading object;
Note: Installation of the water heater must be conducted by professional personnel.
: local latitude)