Using 2 or more people, hang range hood on 2 mounting
screws through the mounting slots on back of hood.
A. Mounting screws
B. Mounting slots
C. Lower mounting screws
2. Remove the grease filter. See "Range Hood Care" section.
3. Level the range hood and tighten upper mounting screws.
4. Install 2 - 5 x 45 mm lower mounting screws and tighten.
For vented installations
1. Fit vent system over the exhaust outlet.
2. Seal connection with clamps.
3. Check that backdraft dampers work properly.
Measure from the bottom of the air deflector to the bottom of
the hood outlet.
A. Air deflector
C. X = length to cut vent duct
D. Vent duct
E. Exhaust outlet
3. Cut the duct to the measured size (X).
4. Remove the air deflector.
5. Slide the duct onto the bottom of the air deflector.
6. Place the assembled air deflector and duct over the exhaust
outlet from the hood.
7. Reassemble the air deflector to the duct cover bracket with
4 assembly screws.
8. Seal connections with vent clamps.
For non-vented (recirculating) installation only:
1. Assemble the air deflector with the duct cover bracket with
4 - assembly screws provided with the Recirculation
A. Assembly screws
B. Air deflector
C. Duct cover bracket