IMPORTANT: Clean the hood and grease filters frequently
according to the following instructions. Replace grease filters
before operating hood.
To avoid damage to the exterior surface, do not use steel wool or
soap-filled scouring pads.
Always wipe dry to avoid water marks.
Liquid detergent soap and water, or all-purpose
Wipe with damp soft cloth or nonabrasive sponge, then rinse
with clean water and wipe dry.
Metal Grease Filter:
1. Remove the filter by pulling the spring release handle and
then pulling down the filter.
A. Spring release handle
2. Wash metal filters as needed in dishwasher or hot detergent
3. Reinstall the filter by making sure the spring release handles
are toward the front. Insert aluminum filter into upper track.
4. Push in spring release handle.
5. Push up on metal filter and release handle to latch into place.
The charcoal filter is not washable. It should last up to 6 months
with normal use. Replace with Charcoal Filter Kit Number
1. Remove metal grease filter from range hood. See "Metal
Grease Filter" in this section.
2. Bend spring clips away from metal grease filter.
4. Bend spring clips back into place to secure the charcoal filter
to the metal filter.
5. Replace metal grease filter. See "Metal Grease Filter" in this
Turn off the range hood and allow the lamp to cool. To avoid
damage or decreasing the life of the new bulb, do not touch bulb
with bare fingers. Replace bulb, using tissue or wearing cotton
gloves to handle bulb.
If new lamps do not operate, make sure the lamps are inserted
correctly before calling service.
2. Use a Phillips screwdriver to remove screw from lamp cover.
3. Remove lamp cover and set lamp cover and the screw aside.
3. Place charcoal filter into top side of metal filter.
Remove bulb and replace with a new 120 volt, 40 watt
maximum E-12 bulb.
5. Replace lamp cover and reinstall screw.
6. Reconnect power.