proper wine cellar care & cleaning
Cleaning and Maintenance
• Occasionally there may be power interruptions due to thunderstorms or other
causes. Remove the power cord from AC outlet when a power outage occurs.
When power has been restored, replug power cord to AC outlet.
Vacation and Moving Care
• For long vacations or absences, unplug the unit, empty contents from wine
cellar, and clean the wine cellar and door gaskets according to "General
cleaning" section. Prop doors open, so air can circulate inside.
To avoid electric shock always unplug your wine cellar
before cleaning. Ignoring this warning may result in death
Before using cleaning products, always read and follow
manufacturer's instructions and warnings to avoid personal
injury or product damage.
• If water has collected in the drip tray from the back of the
unit, discard the water and reinsert the drip tray into the
• Prepare a cleaning solution of 3-4 tablespoons of baking
soda mixed with warm water. Use sponge or soft cloth,
dampened with the cleaning solution, to wipe down your
• Rinse with clean warm water and dry with a soft cloth.
• Do not use harsh chemicals, abrasives, ammonia, chlorine
bleach,concentrated detergents, solvents or metal scouring
pads. Some of these chemicals may dissolve, damage and/
or discolor your wine cellar.