installing your wine cellar
Unpacking your Wine Cellar
1. Remove all packaging material. This includes the base and all adhesive tape
holding the wine cellar accessories inside and outside.
2. Inspect and remove any remains of packing, tape or printed materials before
powering on the wine cellar.
Leveling your Wine Cellar
• Your wine cellar may have 4 leveling legs. After properly placing your wine
cellar in its final position, you can level your wine cellar.
• Leveling legs can be adjusted by turning them counterclockwise to raise your
wine cellar or by turning them clockwise to lower your wine cellar.
• Install the legs by screwing in the legs into the preset screw holes.
Proper Air Circulation
• To ensure that your wine cellar works at the maximum efficiency it was
designed for, you should install it in a location where there is proper air
circulation and electrical connections.
• The following are recommended clearances around the wine cellar:
Sides............... 2" (50mm)
Top................... 4" (100mm)
• Do not over fill your wine cellar for proper internal air circulation.
NOTE: Allow enough space in the front of the unit to open the
door to 120˚.