• In the video input mode (o1, o2 and HDMI),
Auto Tuning and Manual Tuning are not
available. Instead, Manual Settings appears in
the SETUP menu (- page 20).
• If you connect external equipment via
component video source to external input,
Colour System selection in the Manual
Settings menu is not available.
• If you do not make a selection for a while, the
menu display disappears automatically.
• If you want to close the menu display instantly,
press EXIT or MENU.
• To return to the previous menu, press RETURN.
• In the PC input mode, PC Settings appears in
the SETUP menu (- page 27).
• In the 480i, 576i or 1080i input signals mode,
you can select the Cinema Mode in the
Picture Settings menu (- page 17).
• When you use the colour management function
(- page 18), you can select the Base Colour
Adjustment in the PICTURE menu.
Watching TV programmes
Selecting the menu language
Choose from 9 different languages (English,
Chinese (CS), Malay, Thai, Vietnamese, Russian,
Arabic, Persian or French) for the on-screen
Press MENU, then press v or w to display
Press s or r to select Language.
Press v or w to select the desired language.
Changing the position
Enter the desired position number using the
Number buttons on the remote control.
For positions below 10, use 0 and the
required number e.g., for position 1.
You can also change the position by using PU
The position will be displayed on the screen
with the Mono/Stereo/Dual audio status.
Changing positions between different format
channels takes several seconds.
Switching between two positions
You can switch two positions without entering
actual position number each time.
Select the first position you want to view.
Introduction / Getting started
Each time you press
and forth between the two positions.
Displaying the on-screen information
Programming channels into the TV's
• First, use the Auto Tuning function to preset all
the active channels in your area automatically.
Then, arrange the preset channels with the
Manual Tuning function so that you can tune
into only desired channels.
• Use the Manual Tuning operation if desired
channels cannot be preset with the Auto
Tuning or if you would like to preset channels
to specific position numbers one by one.
Select the second position with the Number
. The previous channel will be
to display the following on-screen
The information will disappear in 6 seconds.
• Position or external input mode selected
• Position skip on/off information
• Label (if set)
• Mono/Stereo/Dual audio status
To erase the display instantly, press
From the SETUP menu, press s or r to
select Auto Tuning.
Press Q to display the Auto Signal Booster
menu (- pages 10, 13), press v or w to
select Yes or No.
, the TV will switch back