1. Place the machine on the table or cabinet.
2. The foot control is stored at one of the
side parts of the packing material. Press
the foot control together and remove it.
3. The machine is delivered with an
accessory bag and a foot control cord.
4. Wipe the machine, particularly around the
needle and needle plate to remove any
soil before sewing.
Packing Away After Sewing
1. Unplug the cords from the wall socket
and the machine.
2. Wind the cords around your hand and
place the foot control cord in the foot
control storage space.
3. Check to ensure that all accessories are
in the accessory box. Slide it onto the
machine behind the free arm.
4. Lower the presser foot.
5. Place the foot control, underside toward
you, on the accessory box at the back of
Some fabrics have a lot of excess dye which can cause discoloration on other fabric
but also on your sewing machine. This discoloring may be very difﬁ cult or impossi-
ble to remove.
Fleece and denim fabric in especially red and blue often contain a lot of excess dye.
If you suspect that your fabric/ready-to-wear garment contains a lot of excess dye,
always pre-wash it before sewing/embroidering to avoid the discoloring.