When using this applaince, always exercise basic safety
precautions, including the following:
1) Read all of the instructions before using this appliance.
2) Use this appliance only for its intended purposes as described in this
use and care guide.
3) This appliance must be properly installed in accordance with the instal-
lation instruction before it is used. See grounding instructions in the
4) Never unplug your beverage center by pulling on the power cord.
Always grasp the plug firmly and pull straight out from the outlet.
5) Unplug your beverage center before cleaning or before making any
repairs. Note: If for any reason this product requires service, we strong-
ly recommend that a certified technician performs the service.
6) Repair or replace immediately, all electric power cords that have
becomefrasyed or otherwise damaged. Do not use a cord that shows
cracks or abrasion damage along its length, the plug or the connector
7) This appliance is designed built-in use only in an enclosed cabinet.
8) If your old beverage center is not being used, we recommend that you
remove the door and leave the shelves in place. This will reduce possi-
bility of danger to children.
9) Do not operate your beverage center in the presence of explosive
10) Do not store foods in beverage center as interior temperature may not
be cool enough to prevent spoilage or may cause bacteria growth.
11) Cabinet edges along stamp/cut-out areas may be sharp. Please avoid
placing hands, fingers, or other appendages near these areas.
12) This appliance is not intended for use by young children or infirm
persons without supervision. Young children should be supervised to
ensure they do not play with the appliance.
NOTE: Ambient operating temperature is between 55˚-90˚F.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
Risk of child entrapment. Before you throw away your old
beverage center, take off the doors. Leave the shelves in
place so that children may not easily climb inside.