9. Align the pin of the top hinge with top hole on the left
side of the door and push into place. Replace the screws in the
upper hinge bracket but do not tighten all the way. (see fig. # 2)
10. Make sure the door closes easily but forms a tight seal.
Adjust the door as needed. Once you are satisfied with the door
alignment, completely tighten the upper door hinge screws.
11. Replace the hinge cover, insert the screw and
tighten completely. (see fig. # 2)
12. If the door does not close properly, refer to the
section titled "Door Alignment".
13. In some models you may have to install the door grip handle to the
lower hinge bracket
Installing Grip Door Handle:
fig. # 4
As shown in the above figure, install the door handle with the supplied
(Not in all models) (see fig. #4)
fig. # 3