• Make sure there is a suitable power Outlet (115 volts, 15 amps outlet)
with proper grounding to power the wine cooler.
• Avoid the use of three plug adapters or cutting off the third grounding in
order to accommodate a two plug outlet. This is a dangerous practice
since it provides no effective grounding for the wine cooler and may
result in shock hazard.
Use of Extension Cords
• Avoid the use of an extension cord because of potential safety hazards
under certain conditions. If it is necessary to use an extension cord, use
only a 3-wire extension cord that has a 3-blade grounding plug and a
3-slot outlet that will accept the plug. The marked rating of the extension
cord must be equal to or greater than the electrical rating of the
• Do not install your wine cooler in any location not properly insulated or
heated e.g. garage etc. Your wine cooler was not designed to operate
in temperature settings below 55˚ Fahrenheit.
• Select a suitable location for the wine cooler on a hard even
surface away from direct sunlight or heat source e.g. radiators,
baseboard heaters, cooking appliances etc. Any floor unevenness
should be corrected with the leveling legs located on the front and rear
bottom corners of the wine cooler.
• Your wine cooler is designed for free-standing installation only. It is not
designed for built-in application.
1. Remove hinge cover screw.
2. Remove the top hinge cover.
3. Loosen the top hinge screws using
a Phillips Head Screwdriver.
4. Adjust the door or put a
spacer in between and then
tighten the screws.
5. Replace the top hinge cover.
(see fig. # 1)
fig. # 1