10. Turn on the system-board tray (see "Turning on the system-board tray" on
11. Make sure that the power-on LED on the system-board tray operator panel is
If you have changed the configuration of the system-board tray, you might have to
update the server configuration through the BIOS configuration utility program (see
"Updating the server configuration" on page 47).
Reinstalling a 3U chassis in an iDataPlex rack
≥ 18 kg (39.7 lb)
Use safe practices when lifting.
To reinstall a 3U chassis in an iDataPlex rack, complete the following steps:
1. Align the 3U chassis with the rails on the iDataPlex rack; then, slide the 3U
2. Install the M6 screws that secure the chassis to the rack.
3. Install the hard disk drives (see "Installing a hard disk drive" on page 37).
4. Reconnect the cables on the front of the system-board tray.
5. Turn on the system-board tray (see "Turning on the system-board tray" on page
IBM dx340 User's Guide
lit continuously, indicating that the system-board tray is receiving power and is
chassis into the rack until it is fully seated.
≥ 32 kg (70.5 lb)
≥ 55 kg (121.2 lb)