Perform a manual data backup before starting the system recovery.
All the data on the C: partition are deleted.
1. Start the computer
2. Click on "backup now" on the desktop.
3. The system recovery is started from the hard disk.
4. Carry out a restart.
The following message appears on screen for a few seconds:
"To establish the status on delivery, follow the
instructions in the manual"
5. To start system recovery press the F9 key within this period of time.
You will then be informed that all data of the C\: partition on your
hard disk are being deleted.
to confirm this message.
7. The installation progress is displayed.
8. The computer starts automatically after system recovery has ended.
The system is now ready for use again.
If you are using the AU Plus software, you must load the data backup