Your appliance is covered by a one year limited warranty. For one year from your original date of purchase, Electrolux will repair
or replace any parts of this appliance that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship when such appliance is installed,
used, and maintained in accordance with the provided instructions. In addition, the glass cooktop or radiant surface element of
your appliance (excluding built-in and free-standing range appliances) is covered by a two through ﬁve year limited warranty.
During the 2nd through 5th years from your original date of purchase, Electrolux will provide a replacement glass cooktop or
radiant surface element for your appliance which has proven to be defective in materials or workmanship when such appliance
is installed, used, and maintained in accordance with the provided instructions.
This warranty does not cover the following:
1. Products with original serial numbers that have been removed, altered or cannot be readily determined.
2. Product that has been transferred from its original owner to another party or removed outside the USA or Canada.
3. Rust on the interior or exterior of the unit.
4. Products purchased "as-is" are not covered by this warranty.
5. Food loss due to any refrigerator or freezer failures.
6. Products used in a commercial setting.
7. Service calls which do not involve malfunction or defects in materials or workmanship, or for appliances not in ordinary household use or used other
than in accordance with the provided instructions.
8. Service calls to correct the installation of your appliance or to instruct you how to use your appliance.
9. Expenses for making the appliance accessible for servicing, such as removal of trim, cupboards, shelves, etc., which are not a part of the appliance
when it is shipped from the factory.
10. Service calls to repair or replace appliance light bulbs, air ﬁlters, water ﬁlters, other consumables, or knobs, handles, or other cosmetic parts.
11. Labor or in-home service costs during the additional limited warranty periods beyond the ﬁrst year from your original date of purchase.
12. Pickup and delivery costs; your appliance is designed to be repaired in the home.
13. Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage expense for service calls
to remote areas, including the state of Alaska.
14. Damages to the ﬁnish of appliance or home incurred during transportation or installation, including but not limited to ﬂoors, cabinets, walls, etc.
15. Damages caused by: services performed by unauthorized service companies; use of parts other than genuine Electrolux parts or parts obtained from persons
other than authorized service companies; or external causes such as abuse, misuse, inadequate power supply, accidents, ﬁres, or acts of God.
DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF REMEDIES
CUSTOMER'S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE REPAIR OR REPLACE-
MENT AS PROVIDED HEREIN. CLAIMS BASED ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-
ABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO ONE YEAR OR THE SHORTEST PERIOD
ALLOWED BY LAW, BUT NOT LESS THAN ONE YEAR. ELECTROLUX SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL
OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES SUCH AS PROPERTY DAMAGE AND INCIDENTAL EXPENSES RESULTING FROM ANY
BREACH OF THIS WRITTEN LIMITED WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY. SOME STATES AND PROVINCES DO
NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR LIMITATIONS
ON THE DURATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY
FROM STATE TO STATE.
If You Need Service
Keep your receipt, delivery slip, or some other appropriate payment record to establish the warranty period should service be
required. If service is performed, it is in your best interest to obtain and keep all receipts. Service under this warranty must be
obtained by contacting Electrolux at the addresses or phone numbers below.
This warranty only applies in the USA, Puerto Rico and Canada. In the USA and Puerto Rico, your appliance is warranted by
Electrolux Major Appliances North America, a division of Electrolux Home Products, Inc. In Canada, your appliance is warranted
by Electrolux Canada Corp. Electrolux authorizes no person to change or add to any obligations under this warranty. Obliga-
tions for service and parts under this warranty must be performed by Electrolux or an authorized service company. Product
features or speciﬁcations as described or illustrated are subject to change without notice.
Electrolux Home Products, Inc.,
10200 David Taylor Drive
Charlotte, NC 28262
Electrolux Canada Corp.
5855 Terry Fox Way
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada L5V 3E4