Before asking for repair of the 3D Glasses, check the following.
Images are not 3D.
• Are the image settings switched to 3D mode?
For the 3D mode, see the User Manual of the projector.
• Is there any block in the communication area between the
3D Emitter and the 3D Glasses? Or, is there a sticker or
other such item on the infra-red reception section on the
The 3D Glasses operate by receiving signals from the
3D Emitter. Check that there is not any block in the
communication area between the 3D Emitter and the 3D
• Is the distance between the 3D Emitter and 3D Glasses too
far, or too close?
Adjust the location of the 3D Emitter. For detail, see the
User Manual of the 3D Emitter.
• Are the direction of the 3D Emitter and that of the infra-red
reception section on the 3D Glasses misaligned?
Adjust the direction and location of the 3D Emitter. For
detail, see the User Manual of the 3D Emitter.
• Is the 3D Glasses turned off?
Press the power button of the 3D Glasses to turn it on.
• It may need to switch the 3D mode (such as 3D setting
system) of the recorder/player when projecting 3D images
with the 3D image supporting recorder/player. (For detail,
see the User Manual of the recorder/player.)
• Is the 3D mode of the projector set properly for the image?
Set the 3D mode of the projector (frame packing, side-by-
side, top and bottom) properly for the image.
• Is the 3D Emitter connected to the projector?
• The 3D Glasses may become out of sync due to ﬂ uorescent
light. Turn off the ﬂ uorescent light.
• Is there any other 3D Emitter or 3D image supporting
television close to the 3D Glasses?
The 3D Glasses work by receiving signals from the 3D
Emitter. Check that there is no interference of the signals
from other infra-red emission section.
• The 3D Glasses stop working temporarily when the 3D
Glasses can not receive the infra-red signal from the 3D
Emitter by the reason such as turning your head away
while watching 3D images. In this case, even when you
turn around, you may see double images until 3D images
restart, however it is not a malfunction.