From here you can create your own favourite lists, containing the
channels you watch most frequently. You can give each list a spe-
cific name, e.g. "Sport" or "Films."
When a favourite list is selected, you see only those channels
defined in the list.
When you have given the list a name; press OK and you will en-
ter the "Select Channels" menu (see next page) from where you
add channels to the list.
You can create separate favourite lists for TV and Radio channels.
How to give a specific name
This procedure is the same whether you enter a name for the first
time or change an existing.
• Move to a new character position by using
• To delete the last character use .
• Enter the characters one by one (A....Z, 0....9) by using
To speed up the procedure a bit you can use the double arrow
buttons to jump 3 letters at the time.
• Figures can also be entered with the numeric buttons on the
• The next letter will be shown above the current, and the pre-
vious below it.
• Toggle between capital and lowercase letters with the blue
From here you can give an existing list a new name. Use the ar-
row buttons the same way as when you created the list.
If you have created several Favourite lists you can determine the
sequence in which the lists will appear.
If you want to delete a Favourite list completely, select the list
and press OK.