GWH 260 PN
Flow Modulated with Standing pilot
Suitable for heating potable water only - Not approved for space heating purposes
(Intended for variable flow applications with steady cold water inlet temperatures)
Warning: If the information in this manual is not
followed exactly, a fire or explosion may result
causing property damage, personal injury or death.
Do not store or use gasoline or other flammable
vapor and liquids in the vicinity of this or any other
service or maintenance can cause injury or
property damage. Refer to this manual. For
assistance or additional information consult a
qualified installer, service agency or the gas
In the Commonwealth of Massachusetts this
product must be installed by a licensed plumber or
Upon completion of the installation, these
instructions should be handed to the user of the
appliance for future reference.
What to do if you smell gas
• Close gas valve. Open windows.
• Do not try to light any appliance.
• Do not touch any electrical switch; do not use any
phone in your building.
• Immediately call your gas supplier from a neighbor's
phone. Follow the gas supplier's instructions.
• If you cannot reach your gas supplier, call the fire
• Installation and service must be performed by a
qualified installer, service agency or the gas supplier.