• The electrical cable for the safety valve is in the double-walled water inlet hose.
Do not immerse the water inlet hose or the safety valve in water.
• If water inlet hose or the safety valve is damaged, remove the mains plug
• A water inlet hose with safety valve must only be replaced by a specialist or by
the Service Force Centre.
Warning! Dangerous voltage.
Water outlet hose connection
The end of the drain hose can be connected in the following ways:
1. To the sink outlet spigot, securing it to the underside of the work surface. This
will prevent waste water from the sink running into the machine.
2. To a stand pipe provided with vent-hole, minimum internal diameter 4 cm.
The waste connection must be at a maximum
height of 60 cm from the bottom of the
The drain hose can face either to the right or
left of the dishwasher.
Ensure the hose is not bent or squashed as this
could prevent or slow down the discharge of
The sink plug must not be in place when the
machine is draining as this could cause the
water to syphon back into the machine.