When the hob has been fully installed it will be necessary to check the minimum flame setting. To
do this, follow the procedure below.
1) Turn the gas tap to the MAX position and ignite.
2) Set the gas tap to the MIN flame position then turn the control knob from MIN to MAX
several times. If the flame is unstable or is extinguished follow the procedure below.
1) Re-ignite the burner and set to MIN.
2) Remove the control knob.
3) To adjust, use a thin bladed
screwdriver and turn the adjustment
screw until the flame is steady and
does not extinguish, when the knob
is turned from MIN to MAX. Repeat
this procedure for all burners.
1) Remove left hand pan support and front left burner cap and crown.
2) Fit manometer tube over the injector.
3) Turn on the burner gas supply and ignite another burner supply.
The pressure reading should be nominally 20mbar and must be between 17 mbar
4) Turn off the burner supplies.
Minimum adjustment screw