Important safety information
This warnings has been given for the safety of you and others. We therefore ask you to
carefully read the procedures of installing and using this cooker.
The work of installation must be carried out
by competent and qualified installers
according to the regulations in force.
• Any modifications to the domestic
electrical mains which may be necessary for
the installation of the appliance should be
carried out only by competent personnel.
• This appliance has been designed for non
professional purpose in private houses only.
It is meant to cook edible foodstuff only and
must not be used for any other purposes.
• It is dangerous to alter the specification in
• For hygiene and safety reasons, this
appliance should be kept clean at all times.
A build-up of fats or other foodstuff could
result in a fire.
• Under no circumstances should you
attempt to repair the appliance yourself.
Repairs carried out by unexperienced
persons may cause injury or serious
malfunctioning. Refer to your local Service
Centre. Always insist on genuine spare
• Ensure that all control knobs are in the OFF
position when not in use.
• Should you connect any electrical tool to a
plug near this cooking appliance, ensure
that electric cables are not in contact with
it and keep them far enough from the
heated parts of this appliance.
• If the appliance is out of order, disconnect it
from the electric supply.
• This appliance has been designed to be
operated by adults and children under
supervision. Young children must not be
allowed to tamper with the controls or play
near or with the oven.
• This appliance is not intended for use by
children or other persons whose physical,
sensory or mental capabilities or lack of
experience and knowledge prevents them
from using the appliance safely without
supervision or instruction by a responsible
person to ensure that they can use the
• Accessible parts of this appliance may
become hot when it is in use. Children
should be kept away until it has cooled.
About Installation, Cleaning and
It is mandatory that all operations required
for the installation are carried out by a
qualified or competent person, in
accordance with existing rules and
• Disconnect the appliance from the
electrical supply, before carrying out any
cleaning or manteinance work.
• Ensure a good ventilation around the
appliance. A poor air supply could cause
lack of oxygen.
• Ensure that the gas supply complies with
the gas type stated on the identification
label, placed near the gas supply pipe.