Check if it's necessary to refill with dishwasher salt or rinse aid
Load cutlery and dishes into the dishwasher.
Fill with dishwasher detergent .
Select a wash programme suitable for the cutlery and dishes.
Start the wash programme.
Loading cutlery and dishes
Sponges, household cloths and any object that can absorb water may not be
washed in the dishwasher.
Before loading the dishes, you should:
- Remove all left over food and debris.
- Soften remnants of burnt food in pans
When loading the dishes and cutlery, please note:
- Dishes and cutlery must not impede the rotation of the spray arms .
- Load hollow items such as cups, glasses, pans, etc. with the opening
downwards so that water cannot collect in the container or a deep base.
- Dishes and items of cutlery must not lie inside one another, or cover each
- To avoid damage to glasses, they must not touch.
- Lay small objects in the cutlery basket.
Plastic items and pans with non stick coatings have a tendency to retain
water drops; these items will not dry as well as porcelain and steel items.
Light items (plastic bowls etc.) must be loaded in the upper basket and
arranged so they do not move.