• Dishwasher detergents can cause chemi-
cal burns to eyes, mouth and throat. Could
endanger life! Comply with the safety in-
structions of the dishwasher detergent
• Water in the dishwasher is not for drinking
purposes. Detergent residue may still be
present in your machine.
• Ensure that the door of the dishwasher is
always closed when it is not being loaded
or unloaded. In this way you will avoid any-
body tripping over the open door and hurt-
• Do not sit or stand on the open door.
• This appliance is designed to be operated
by adults. Children must be supervised to
ensure that they do not play with the ap-
• Keep all packaging well away from chil-
dren. There is a risk of suffocation.
• Keep all detergents in a safe place out of
• Keep children well away from the dish-
washer when the door is open.
• Check your dishwasher for any transport
damage. Never connect a damaged ma-
chine. If your dishwasher is damaged con-
tact your supplier.
• All packaging must be removed before
• Any electrical and plumbing work required
to install this appliance must be carried out
by a qualified and competent person.
• For safety reasons it is dangerous to alter
the specifications or attempt to modify this
product in any way.
• Never use the dishwasher if the electrical
supply cable and water hoses are dam-
aged; or if the control panel, work top or
plinth area are damaged such that the in-
side of the appliance is freely accessible.
Contact your local Service Force centre, in
order to avoid hazard.
• All sides of the dishwasher must never be
drilled to prevent damage to hydraulic and
Warning! For electrical and water
connection carefully follow the
instructions given in the specific