1) The digital display shows the programme duration.
The consumption values are intended as
a guide and depend on the pressure and
the temperature of the water and also by
Care and cleaning
Cleaning the filters
The filters must be checked and cleaned
from time to time. Dirty filters will degrade the
Warning! Before cleaning the filters
ensure that the machine is switched off.
1. Open the door, remove the lower basket.
2. The dishwasher filter system comprises a
coarse filter ( A ), a microfilter ( B ) and a
flat filter. Unlock the filter system using the
handle on the microfilter.
3. Turn the handle about 1/4 a turn anti-
clockwise and remove the filter system
Duration (in minutes)
Energy (in kWh)
1,8 - 2,0
1,0 - 1,1
1,0 - 1,2
the variations of the power supply and
the amount of dishes.
4. Take hold of the coarse filter ( A ) by the
handle with the hole and remove from the
microfilter ( B ).
5. Clean all filters thoroughly under running
6. Remove the flat filter from the base of the
washing compartment and clean both
7. Put the flat filter back in the base of the
washing compartment and ensure that it
8. Place the coarse filter ( A ) in the microfil-
ter ( B ) and press together.
Water (in litres)
23 - 25
12 - 13
11 - 12