1 2 3
Dishwashing cycle buttons
The control field comprises the ON/OFF button and
the cycle programme buttons with LED indicators.
Function buttons: In addition to the dishwashing
cycle selected, the following functions can also be set
with the help of these buttons:
Function button 1
Function button 2
Function button 3
Prior to using for the first time
Prior to using for the first time, remove all the clips
with which the dish racks are secured for transport.
Then perform the following steps:
1. Adjust the water softener
2. Filling with Special Salt for the Water Softener
3. Filling with Rinse Aid
Special salt and rinse aid must not be added
if you use 3-in-1 detergent tablets.
Set water softener
Activate/deactivate rinse aid
- not programmed -
The multi-display can indicate:
– the level of hardness to which the water sof-
tener is set.
– whether the rinse aid inflow has been activated
– the start delay that has been set.
– the estimated time remaining for the current
– what type of error has occurred with the dish-
The indicators have the following meanings:
The indicators are never illuminated while a
dishwashing cycle is running.
Refill with special salt
Refill with rinse aid