Check that the cooker hood is not damaged.
Transportation damages should immediately be
reported to the transport company. Damages, faults
and eventually missing parts should immediately be
reported to the retailer. Dispose carefully of the
packaging material so that it is out of the way of small
children. Remove the transport supports
(see "Mounting of cooker hood on wall").
The cooker hood should be mounted freely hanging on
the wall. The cooker hood must be at least 40 cm above
electric burners or electric range, or at least 65 cm
above gas burners or gas range (see picture).
The electric outlet should be placed above the hood
and inside a wall cupboard. The hood has a power cord
and moulded plug with earth connection for a wall
outlet of 230V.
Mounting of cooker hood in a cupboard
1. Cut an opening in the underside of the cupboard.
Use the template printed on the packaging.
2. Mount the cooker hood with two screws (A) and
the spacers (B) (see picture).
3. Fit the plastic covers (C).
Mounting of cooker hood between cupboards
1. Fit the two brackets (A) on the cooker hood
2. Mark out the exact location to drill in the sides of
3. Mount the cooker hood with four screws (B),
washers (C) and the nuts (D).