Guarantee/Customer Service (for the United
We, Electrolux, undertake that if
within 12 months of the date of the
purchase this Electrolux appliance or
any part thereof is proved to be defective
by reason only of faulty workmanship or
materials, we will, at our option repair or
replace the same FREE OF CHARGE for
labour, materials or carriage on
• The appliance has been correctly
installed and used only on the
electricity supply stated on the rating
• The appliance has been used for nor-
mal domestic purposes only, and in
accordance with the manufacturer's
• The appliance has not been serviced,
maintained, repaired, taken apart or
tampered with by any person not
authorised by us.
• Electrolux Service Force Centre must
undertake all service work under this
• Any appliance or defective part
• This guarantee is in addition to your
statutory and other legal rights.
• Damage or calls resulting from
transportation, improper use or
neglect, the replacement of any light
bulbs or removable parts of glass or
• Costs incurred for calls to put right an
appliance which is improperly
installed or calls to appliances
outside the United Kingdom.
• Appliances found to be in use within
a commercial environment, plus
those which are subject to rental
• Products of Electrolux manufacturer
that are not marketed by Electrolux
Service and Spare Parts
In the event of your appliance
requiring service, or if you wish to
purchase spare parts, please contact
your local Service Force Centre by
0870 5 929 929
automatically routed to the Service For-
ce Centre covering your postcode area.
For the address of your local Service
Force Centre and further information
about Service Force, please visit the
Before calling out an engineer, please
ensure you have read the details under
the heading "Something not working"
When you contact the Service Force
Centre you will need to give the following
1. Your name, address and postcode.
2. Your telephone number.
3. Clear concise details of the fault.
4. The model and Serial number of the
appliance (found on the rating plate).
5. The purchase date.