ELECTROLUX STANDARD GUARANTEE
We, Electrolux, undertake that if, within 12 months
of the date of the purchase, this Electrolux appliance
or any part thereof is proved to be defective by any
reason only of faulty workmanship or materials, we
will, at our option, repair or replace the same FREE
OF ANY CHARGE for labour, materials or carriage
on condition that:
* The appliance has been correctly installed and
used only on the gas and electricity supply stated
on the rating plate.
* The appliance has been used for normal domestic
purposes only, and in accordance with the
* The appliance has not been serviced, maintained,
repaired, taken apart or tampered with by any
person not authorised by us.
* All service work under this guarantee must be
undertaken by a Electrolux Service Force Centre.
* Any appliance or defective part replaced shall
become the Company's property.
* This guarantee is in addition to your statutory and
other legal rights.
Home visits are made between 8.30am and 5.30pm
Monday to Friday. Visits may be available outside
these hours, in which case a premium will be
This guarantee does not cover:
* Damage or calls resulting from transportation,
improper use or neglect, the replacement of any
light bulbs or removable parts of glass or plastic.
* Costs incurred for calls to put right an appliance
which is improperly installed or calls to appliance
outside the United Kingdom.
* Appliances found to be in use within a
commercial or similar environment, plus those
which are the subject to rental agreements.
* Products of Electrolux manufacture which are not
marketed by Electrolux.
If you should move to another country within Europe
then your guarantee moves with you to your new
home subject to the following qualifications:
* The guarantee starts from the date you first
purchased your product.
* The guarantee is for the same period and to the
same extent for labour and parts as exist in the
new contry of use for this brand or range of
* This guarantee relates to you and cannot be
transferred to another user.
* Your new home is within the European
Community (EC) or European Free Trade Area.
* The product is installed and used in accordance
with our instructions and is only used
domestically, i.e. a normal household
The electrical supply complies with the
specification given in the rating label.
* The product is installed taking into account
regulations in your new country.
Before you move, please contact your nearest
Customer Care centre, listed below, to give them
details of your new home. They will then ensure that
the local Service Organisation is aware of your move
and able to look after you and your appliances.
Pordenone +39 (0)1678 47053
Stockholm +46 (0)20 78 77 50
+33 (0)3 44 62 22 22
+49 (0)911 323 2600
+44 (0)1635 522 799