If the dishwashing results
are not satisfactory
The dishes are still dirty.
• The wrong dishwashing cycle was selected.
• The dishes were loaded is such a way that the
dishwashing water did not reach all items. The
baskets for the dishes must not be overloaded.
• The filters in the base of the washing compartment
are dirty or incorrectly positioned.
• Good quality detergent was not used, or too little
• In the case of scale deposits on the dishes: The
special salt dispenser is empty or the water soften-
ing system has been incorrectly set.
• The drain hose is incorrectly positioned.
The dishes do not dry and are not shin-
• Poor quality rinse aid was used.
• The rinse aid dispenser is empty.
There are smears, streaks, milky spots or
a shiny bluish coating on glasses and
• Lower rinse aid dosage.
There are dried water drops on the glass-
es and dishes.
• Increase rinse aid dosage.
• The detergent may be the cause. Contact the de-
tergent manufacturer's customer advice centre.
• Contact the detergent manufacturer's customer