Removable oven vent
Control panel with controls,
buttons and an information
To make it easier to clean behind
the cooker, it has wheels at the rear.
To move the cooker forwards, open
the oven door, lift carefully holding
the upper edge and then pull the
cooker out from the wall.
Check that the cooker is undamaged and in perfect
condition. Any damage occurred during transportation
should be reported to the retailer immediately.
The packaging materials can be recycled. Contact
your local council to find out where to take them.
THE FOLLOWING ACCESSORIES ARE SUPPLIED WITH THE
• Enamelled baking trays and oven dish (only to
the small oven)
• Super Clean roasting pan, with dirt-repellent
• Oven shelf
• Non-tip device, including fittings
• Razor blade scraper and cleaning product for
• Roasting sensor
• Plastic knife, ideal for slicing cakes.
• Instruction book
THE FOLLOWING MAY BE PURCHASED AS OPTIONAL
• Plinth moulding
• Hob guard, including fittings