Care and cleaning
Use the same oven lamp type.
5. Install metal frame and seal and tighten screws.
6. Install the left shelf rail.
Oven door and glass panels
To clean the oven door, remove it.
Be careful when you remove the door from the appliance. The door is heavy!
Removing the oven door
1. Open the oven door as far as it goes.
2. Fully press clamping levers (A) on the
two door hinges.
3. Close the oven door until the first posi-
tion (angle approximately 70°).
4. Hold of the oven door with one hand on
each side and pull it away from the oven
at an up angle.
To install the door follow the procedure in re-
The number of glass panels if different for the different models.
Put the oven door with the outer side down on a soft and level surface to prevent scratches.
Removing and cleaning the door glass panels
1. Remove the oven door.
2. Hold the door t (B) on the top edge of
the door at the two sides and push in-
wards to release the clip seal.
3. Pull the door t to the front to remove it.