1. To remove food that has boiled over or stubborn
splashes, use a glass scraper.
2. Place the glass scraper at an angle to the ceramic
3. Remove soiling by sliding the blade.
You can obtain glass scrapers and ceramic
glass cleaners from specialist retailers.
1. Remove burnt-on sugar, melted plastic, aluminium
foil or other meltable materials with a glass scraper
immediately and while still hot.
Important: There is a risk of burning yourself
when the glass scraper is used on a hot cook-
2. Then clean the hob normally when it has cooled
If the cooking zone on which something has
melted has already cooled down, warm it up
again for cleaning.
Scratches or dark marks on the ceramic glass
surface, caused for example by a pan base
with sharp edges, cannot be removed. How-
ever, they do not impair the function of the