9. Low Alarm Setpoint: The LCD displays the low alarm setpoint.
10. High Alarm Setpoint: The LCD displays the high alarm setpoint.
11. Calibration Due Test: The LCD displays the calibration due
The LCD displays the number of days remaining before the
detector must be calibrated. For more information, refer to
If calibration is past due, CAL. PAST displays.
to acknowledge the warning message.
If the calibration past due option is enabled or disabled, one of
the following two events will occur.
• Calibration Past Due Disabled: If the detector is not pass-
code protected and after the CAL. PAST message is acknowl-
edged, the detector continues the self-test and then enters
• Calibration Past Due Enabled: If the detector is passcode
protected and when CAL. PAST displays, press
acknowledge the message and to access the PASS screen. If
required, refer to
within 10 seconds to confirm the selection. The detector
enters normal operation.
Calibrate the detector before continuing operation.
If the passcode is not confirmed within 10 seconds or the pass-
code is incorrect, the detector beeps eight times, the LEDs
flash 8 times, and the LCD displays the following screen.
to scroll to the required passcode, and press