AEG offer the following guarantee to the first purchaser of this appliance.
1. The guarantee is valid for 12 months commencing when the appliance
is handed over to the first retail purchaser, which must be verified by
purchase invoice or similar documentation.The guarantee does not
cover commercial use.
2. The guarantee covers all parts or components which fail due to faulty
workmanship or faulty materials. The guarantee does not cover
appliances where defects or poor performance are due to misuse,
accidental damage, neglect, faulty installation, unauthorised
modification or attempted repair, commercial use or failure to observe
requirements and recommendations set out in the instruction book.This
guarantee does not cover such parts as light bulbs, removable glass-
ware or plastic.
3. Should guarantee repairs be necessary the purchaser must inform the
nearest customer service office (manufacturer`s service or authorised
agent). AEG reserves the right to stipulate the place of the repair
(i.e.the customer`s home, place of installation or AEG workshop).
4. The guarantee or free replacement includes both labour and materials.
5. Repairs carried out under guarantee do not extend the guarantee
period for the appliance. Parts removed during guarantee repairs
become the property of AEG.
6. The purchaser`s statutory rights are not affected by this guarantee.
If you should move to another country within Europe then your guarantee
moves with you to your new home subject to the following qualifications:
- The guarantee starts from the date you first purchased your product.
- The guarantee is for the same period and to the same extent for labour
and parts as exist in the new country of use for this brand or range of
- This guarantee relates to you an cannot be transferred to another user.
- Your new home is within the European Community (EC) or European
Free Trade Area.
- The product is installed and used in accordance with our instructions
and is only used domestically, i.e. a normal household.
- The product is installed taking into account regulations in your new