Important safety information
This warnings has been given for the safety of you and others. We therefore
ask you to carefully read the procedures of installing and using this cooker.
The work of installation must be
carried out by competent and qualified
installers according to the regulations
• Any modifications to the domestic
electrical mains which may be
necessary for the installation of the
appliance should be carried out only
by competent personnel.
• This appliance has been designed for
non professional purpose in private
houses only. It is meant to cook edible
foodstuff only and must not be used
for any other purposes.
• It is dangerous to alter the specification
in any way.
• For hygiene and safety reasons, this
appliance should be kept clean at all
times. A build-up of fats or other
foodstuff could result in a fire.
• Under no circumstances should you
attempt to repair the appliance
yourself. Repairs carried out by
unexperienced persons may cause
injury or serious malfunctioning. Refer
to your local Service Centre. Always
insist on genuine spare parts.
• Ensure that all control knobs are in the
OFF position when not in use.
• Should you connect any electrical tool
to a plug near this cooking appliance,
ensure that electric cables are not in
contact with it and keep them far
enough from the heated parts of this
• If the appliance is out of order,
disconnect it from the electric supply.
• This appliance has been designed to
be operated by adults and children
under supervision. Young children
must not be allowed to tamper with the
controls or play near or with the oven.
• This appliance is not intended for use
by children or other persons whose
physical, sensory or mental capabilities
or lack of experience and knowledge
prevents them from using the
appliance safely without supervision or
instruction by a responsible person to
ensure that they can use the appliance
• Accessible parts of this appliance may
become hot when it is in use. Children
should be kept away until it has
About Installation, Cleaning and
It is mandatory that all operations
required for the installation are carried
out by a qualified or competent
person, in accordance with existing
rules and regulations.
• Disconnect the appliance from the
electrical supply, before carrying out
any cleaning or manteinance work.
• Ensure a good ventilation around the