The door is in normal operation mode. A card with the corresponding
access rights is needed to open the door.
The door is opened only for a timed interval to allow access.
The door is locked. The door remains closed even if a card with the
corresponding access rights is presented.
The door is unlocked.
These menu options are not available if the ALLOW ENGINEER or ALLOW
MANUFACTURER options are disabled in the OPTIONs menu. These options
can be enabled or disabled only when the system is in 'Unrestricted' mode.
When engineer or manufacturer access has been allowed, the keypad displays the
text ENGINEER ENABLE or MANUFACT ENABLE. When access has been
granted, the user cannot access the system until the engineer has logged off.
To allow engineer access:
1. Scroll to GRANT ACCESS and press SELECT.
2. Select to ALLOW ENGINEER and select ENABLED.
3. Select to ALLOW MANUFACT. and select ENABLED.
4. To disallow engineer/manufacturer access, follow the same path and toggle to
DISABLED and press SELECT.
For Swiss CAT 1 and CAT 2 regional requirements, when Engineer Access is
granted, all areas must be unset otherwise the engineer will be denied access.
REPORT TO ENG
The user can request that the last 10 events in the log be sent to the engineer by
1. Scroll to REPORT TO ENG and press SELECT.
2. Enable or disable this option as required.
Note: The 10 events may require more than one SMS message, depending on the
size of their string.
Zone access on the system is displayed in the ACCESS LOG option.
1. Scroll to ACCESS LOG and press SELECT.
2. Select a door on the system for which you want to display access events.
The most recent access events are displayed with a date and time.
User programming via the keypad