• Master cylinder bracket 1
• Master cylinder 2
• Do not let the master cylinder hang on the
• Keep the master cylinder cap side hori-
zontal to prevent air from coming in.
• Grip 1
Blow in air between the handlebar or tube
guide and the grip. Then remove the grip
which has become loose.
• Handlebar 1
Bends/cracks/damage → Replace.
Do not attempt to straighten a bent handle-
bar as this may dangerously weaken the
ASSEMBLY AND INSTALLATION
• Handlebar holder (lower) 1
• Plain washer 2
• Nut [handlebar holder (lower)] 3
• Install the handlebar holder (lower) with its
side having the greater distance a from the
mounting bolt center facing forward.
• Apply the lithium soap base grease on the
thread of the handlebar holder (lower).
• Installing the handlebar holder (lower) in the
reverse direction allows the front-to-rear off-
set amount of the handlebar position to be
• Do not tighten the nut yet.
5 - 44