User interface components
1. Menu Bar. Lists commands you can perform on the SAN.
2. Toolbar. Provides buttons that enable quick access to dialog boxes and functions.
3. SAN tab. Displays the Master Log, Minimap, Connectivity Map (topology), and Product List. For
4. View All list. Enables you to create, copy, or edit a view, select to how to view the Product list (All
5. Port Display buttons. Provides buttons that enable quick access to configuring how ports
6. Product List. Lists the devices discovered in the SAN.
more information, refer to the
Levels, Products and Ports, Products Only, or Ports Only) and to select which view you want to
display in the main window. Does not display until you discover a fabric.
display. Does not display until you discover a fabric. For more information, refer to
on page 5.
Connectivity Map. Displays the SAN topology, including discovered and monitored devices and
DCFM Enterprise User Manual