6. Click Next on the Server Configuration screen.
8. Verify your configuration information on the Server Configuration Summary screen and click
9. Click Finish on the Start Server screen.
10. Click Yes on the restart server confirmation message.
11. Enter your user name and password.
12. Click Login.
13. Click OK on the Login Banner.
DCFM Enterprise User Manual
Server IP Configuration screen
a. Select an address from the Server IP Configuration list.
b. Select an address from the Switch - Server IP Configuration Preferred Address list.
If DNS is not configured for your network, do not select the "hostname" option from either
the Server IP Configuration or Switch - Server IP Configuration Preferred Address list.
Selecting the "hostname" option prevents clients and devices from communicating with
Click Next on the SMI Agent Configuration screen.
The defaults are Administrator and password, respectively.