3. A warning message appears. Click OK.
4. The Wireless Settings utility displays the wired and wireless network
connections to be added in a network bridge based on your configuration.
Write down these network connections in a piece of paper. Click OK.
5. Select the network connections to be
bridged. Press the Control key while
clicking the network connection icons
to select. Right-click on any selected
network icon to open a drop-down
menu. Select Bridge Connections.
6. Wait while the selected network
connections are bridged.
7. The bridged network connections are
displayed in the Network
Only LAN connections may be bridged with the WiFi-b™ card. The Wireless
Settings utility will instruct you to change your settings if you bridge a non-LAN
connection with the WiFi-b™.
ASUS WiFi-b™ Card