IMPORTANT: If you are using your device with a humidifier, refer to the instructions included with your
humidifier for details on how to power the device and humidifier.
Complete the following steps to operate the device using AC power:
1. Plug the socket end of the AC power cord (included) into the power supply (also included).
2. Plug the pronged end of the AC power cord into an electrical outlet that is not controlled by a wall switch.
3. Plug the power supply cord's connector into the power inlet on the back of the device.
4. Ensure that all connections are secure.
IMPORTANT: To remove AC power, disconnect the power supply cord from the electrical outlet.
WaRninG: Periodically inspect electrical cords and cables for damage or signs of wear. Discontinue use and
replace if damaged.
CauTion: Do not use extension cords with this device.
Navigating the Device Screens
Turn the wheel to toggle between options and settings on the screen. Press the wheel to choose an option or setting
that is highlighted. If you choose "Back" on any screen, it will take you back to the previous screen.
note: The screens shown throughout this manual are examples only. Actual screens may vary slightly. Examples are
for reference only.
Starting the Device
1. Supply power to the device.
2. The Home screen will appear, shown below.
note: "Flex" shown above will display as the current Flex mode chosen by the provider.
note: The SD card icon will display next to "Info", if the SD card is inserted.
3. Put on your mask assembly.
note: If you are having trouble with your mask, refer to the instructions supplied with the mask.
4. Turn the wheel to toggle between the four options. Highlight "Therapy". Press the wheel to turn on the airflow and begin
therapy. The Therapy screen will appear which will show the current pressure setting being delivered (example shown
note: The SD card icon will display in the lower left corner if the SD card is inserted.
note: If the Ramp feature is on, the Ramp icon will display in the lower right corner.
5. Make sure that no air is leaking from your mask into your eyes. If necessary, adjust the mask and headgear until the
air leak stops. See the instructions provided with your mask for more information.
note: A small amount of mask leak is normal and acceptable. Correct large mask leaks or eye irritation from an air
leak as soon as possible.
6. If you are using the device in a bed with a headboard, try placing the tubing over the headboard. This may reduce
tension on the mask.
7. Press the wheel again to turn off therapy and return to the Home screen.