Complete the following steps to operate the device using AC power:
1. Plug the socket end of the AC power cord (included) into the power supply (also included).
IMPORTANT: When you are using Heated Tubing with the compatible System One Heated Humidifier, you must
use the 80W power supply.
2. Plug the pronged end of the AC power cord into an electrical outlet that is not controlled by a wall switch.
3. Plug the power supply cord's connector into the power inlet on the back of the device.
4. Ensure that all connections are secure.
IMPORTANT: To remove AC power, disconnect the power supply cord from the electrical outlet.
WARNING: Periodically inspect electrical cords and cables for damage or signs of wear. Discontinue use and
replace if damaged.
CAUTION: Do not use extension cords with this device.
Navigating the Device Screens
Turn the wheel to toggle between options and settings on the screen. Press the wheel to choose an option or setting
that is highlighted. If you choose "Back" on any screen, it will take you back to the previous screen.
Note: The screens shown throughout this manual are examples only. Actual screens may vary slightly. Examples are
for reference only.
Starting the Device
1. Supply power to the device.
2. The Home screen will appear, shown below.
Note: "Bi-Flex" shown above will either display a blank screen or it will show the current flex mode or "Rise time"
depending on how the provider set up the device.
Note: The SD card icon will display next to "Info", if the SD card is inserted.
3. Put on your mask assembly.
Note: If you are having trouble with your mask, refer to the instructions supplied with the mask.
4. Turn the wheel to toggle between the options. Highlight "Therapy". Press the wheel to turn on the airflow and
begin therapy. The Therapy screen will appear, which will show the current pressure setting being delivered
(example shown below).
" is displayed above the pressure setting during IPAP (Inspiratory Positive Airway Pressure) and "
displayed during EPAP (Expiratory Positive Airway Pressure).
Note: The SD card icon will display in the lower left corner if the SD card is inserted.
Note: If the Ramp feature is on, the Ramp icon will display in the lower right corner.